Pitcher Partners is the eighth largest accounting providing a full service professional services offering for the mid-market covering taxation, audit, business advisory, IT, investment advisory etc.
KDK Media was contracted to raise the firm’s profile in national media and all stakeholders as the key mid-market professional services firm across all divisions as well as thought leadership with the chairman Don Rankin.
KDK Media public relations involved thought leadership and strategic planning to build relationships for the managing partner and partners with key finance and business media. This included formulating strategies, drafting key media releases, media backgrounders, media alerts, articles and opinion pieces on a range of topics including tax, audit, superannuation, M&As, private equity/venture capital, audit, corporate governance, compliance and general investment and economic commentary.
- exclusive articles in financial media, ie AFR and The Australian
- extensive media coverage in tv, radio and all metro and regional newspapers, and industry publications
- increased awareness of partners in all industry sectors
- raised profile from infrequent media mentions to on average 30 media hits per month nationally
- 60 media hits on average for key events, ie Federal Budget